Holiday 2009

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! 
I can't believe this year...and decade is already over!.  2009 was a fantastic beginning for EatCakeBeMerry and I have been so thankful for the various clients that have given us the opportunity to do what we love each day and make creative cakes.  I am also thankful for the many bloggers and publications that have shared our cakes with their readers and helped us grow.  I am so excited for what 2010 has in store for us and I hope this year is filled with many merry occasions for everyone!



Holiday cookies '09.

Hope you have a wonderful new year!!!!! 2010 

2 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

Gorgeous cookies! Happy New Year!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Beautiful cookies! I just love creating cakes, but haven't tried cookies yet.